Sign in to follow this  
Guest Robs

Filton

Guest Robs

Chris,How do I get a screenshot of the Taxigraph to send you.EveryoneI am using textured taxiways because I have had to reinstate a taxiway to get FU3 to work correctly with the AI and also to allow 747's to use the airport correctly. I haven't decided on the user parking place yet but I think I have the best spot to suit all planes.As the textured taxiways are taking a long time it will be a while at my snails pace.The details I will add later but I have some eyes on some models which I'd like to use!!I am learning as I go!Also a static Concorde model would be appreciated - can you rip one out of the AI files? How? RobMaybe I'll release the odd screen shot soon!

Rob,I have IrfanView installed on my PC, and I remember taking a screenshot of my Hamilton AFB from within FLED. I will have to check to see how I did it, but it was probably an option when right clicking on the screen itself.By the way, I suspect that it was the full length taxiway that you needed to add to get the AI planes working normally. I am not sure, but I seem to remember that Filton does not have one of these. At least, that's what the airport diagram seems to suggest.......Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Robs

Chris,I built one...thats why I have to texture all the taxiways!It used to be there and I have cleaned it off and used the orignal designationI'll send you filtons new airfield diagram if I can get a screenshot outa fled...or I scan a printout!!!Rob.

Press Print Screen. The image will be in the clipboard. Start any graphic sofware, open empty image and click 'paste '. The image from clipboard will be pasted. Then save the image.B.Adamski

Guest Robs

Thanks B, I never knew that...does it work with other games???It worked with Fled.Rob

Guest glidernut

Thank you .Adamski,I never knew that ither.Iv just used it to take snaps for another thred and it worked a treet.Simpl and efectiv.Briliant.glidernut.:-wave