Sign in to follow this  
Guest jonpoint

A new aircraft in the library!

Guest juvat2

Hi,I used IE5.5 and posted at screenshots forum. My Opera is v6.1. I like it a lot. It's much faster at loading screens than IE, and it's downloader seems quicker as well. I'll look into Operas cookie setting; though I had set them previously to see Avsim as a trusted sight like IE is set. This allows me to post here at the forum. I suspect Opera may have some sort of pop-up tool that I need to configure to allow the screen shot window to open. Opera imported my IE favorites in a strange way. It made multiple copies of all the folders, and some of the folders are empty. So I have some cleaning up to do in it (opera).http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=vie...t&file_id=67647

For Opera, please try these settings:Preferences --> PrivacyEnable referrer loggingEnable automatic redirectionAccept cookies with illegal pathsBasically, accept all cookies and check whether this helps. And yes, blocking pop-ups may be a problem too since the "choose file for upload" box may be interpreted as a common nuisance pop-up.Nice screenshot by the way! The time of day (dawn/dusk) makes it look quite interesting.Hans Petter

Jon, that plane will easily become one of my favorite ones. I like the way it looks as well as the way it flies. Thanks a bunch :-)Agtim, that Switzerland will easily become one of my favorite regions. I'll admit that until now I haven't used the Switzerland region much. But now I see a high res region with high res elevation! A STOL aircraft with turboprop engines is ideal for Switzerland -- we can climb above any mountain and land at every airport :-)best regards,Hans Petter

Guest Stearman

Hi Jon, just a quick note to say "thank you!!".The Otter you've managed to put together is far beyond what I could haver ever imagined in my wildest dreams about FU3. You've got me away from that "other game" as I hadn't been in months.Yoy gifted guys will never cease to amaze me. With creations like this, in my eyes FU4 is out!!Thanks once again, best regards.

Guest effyouthree

Aw gee, Folks!Thanks for the nice comments. I'm glad you like it - makes it all worthwhile ;)Regards,**************Jonathan Point**************"I'd rather be down here wishing I was up there than up there wishing I was down here"

Guest VFR_Steve

Took my first flight today from London Heathrow.. fantastic work Jon.. FU3 is the perfect sim for this beauty. I just have one question, did you include an autopilot?? If you have I can't find it anywhere on the panel?Cheers,I look forward to you next project! ;)

Guest effyouthree

Just use 'standard' FU3 AP keys:a Autopilot_OnOffalt_a Autopilot_HoldAltitudealt_h Autopilot_HoldHeadingalt_m Autopilot_ToggleApralt_n Autopilot_ToggleNavalt_s Autopilot_HoldAirspeedalt_v Autopilot_HoldVerticalSpeedalt_w Autopilot_LevelWingsThese are straight out of the 'readme.wri' file in your FU3 folder ;)Regards,**************Jonathan Point**************"I'd rather be down here wishing I was up there than up there wishing I was down here"

Guest VFR_Steve

Thanks John much appreciated! :DSteve