Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

Colours problem

Nope, I'm afraid that the interior visuals just aren't good enough for me. I would like to know which version of the Catalyst drivers you are using, Lars. The screenshot that you have posted seems to show a better quality of graphics than I am seeing on my PC....even with clear skies.I really do have to sort this out. It isn't acceptable that I should have to suffer a reduction in visual quality in FU3. Since Lars is also using an ATI graphics card, then there is no excuse for the inferior quality of the FU3 graphics on my PC.I will not be able to settle until this problem is resolved. :-(Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Chris,Export the textures using ResViewer to bmp files and look, if it's still 'bad looking'.B.Adamski

Here is a screenshot of the Beechjet IFR panel, shortly before sunrise (which is the time at which I have been starting ALL of my flights for some time now). You can see the rather crude shading in certain places (between "stall" and "master caution reset" at the top left of the panel; above "Beechjet" on the left of the panel). More can be seen in the FU3 displayed image, particularly between the small dials towards the right, and also in the "Eng Power" section.This may seem trivial to some of you, but I am convinced that this was not the case when using the GeForce 3 Ti 200. Little things like this really **** me off, so I need to get it sorted :-fumeChris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Chris.Here are some shots at the same location using LGS "rainy and foggy"weather settings.Lars Peter.