Sign in to follow this  
Guest twsimfan

Do we have a chat on April 10th?

Guest twsimfan

I think we would all agree that the last chat (or attempt at a chat) was a flop. I'm willing to schedule the next one if... and only if... there are likely to be some attendees. Of course you guys you hold your own chats when ever you like... the room(s) is(are) there for you to use. Let me know what you want to do... please!

Guest Motormouse

Sorry, working nightshift (again! I HATE nightshift). :-wave Pete

Guest Quaxo

I think I would be there... Last time was the only chat I missed, and I didn't intend to! :) I think I could log on, as usual, at 10 pm CET, that is 4 pm East Coast time...Will this one be in the FU3 or FURF room?Cristian

Guest Staggerwing

Not looking good for me for the 10th. I enjoy the chats,but for me, and perhaps many others, the Weekend doesn't mean I have that much more time to spend on the computer. If it's a go, I'll try and stop by to say "hello" if I can, but that doesn't help the chat at all.

Guest Stearman

There must be some fate preventing me from attending the chats lately...Since this is the Holyweek, we have an extra-long weekend here, which usually involves some travellig and consequent unavailability.I'd much prefer if you can postpone it until the 17th.Thanks & best regards...

I would probably only be able to pay a brief visit. The problem is that my new PC is currently out of action, and the old one has been temporarily set up in its place. This is using an old 28.8kbps modem....and it hogs the phone line whilst I am on the internet ! I normally use an ISDN connection that can be used at the same time as the phone, but the ISDN PCI card is in the new PC :-)Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest qvdg

Now that I have ADSL I was intending to attend chats. Unfortunately This weekend I am taking a breif holiday away from my PC (and Stearman's Project)Cheers, QvdG

Guest twsimfan

Lets take the roll thus far:Pete - no.Cristian - probably yes.Stag - maybe yes... but not for long.Daniel B - no... would like to go for the 17th.Chris L - probably no.QvdG (another Chris?) - no.At that rate I think this weekend is a no go... and lets make that official... no chat on the 10th.About the 17th:Daniel I have to work that day as I do most Saturdays (5 of every 6). But I have a suggestion... why don't you organize a chat for the 17th? You write up the announcement and I'll anchor (new system is pin not anchor) the post. Turn on logging and that way you can post the transcript to the library. I'll drop by if I can... but will be at least 3 to 4 hours late. Give it a thought.

Guest Stearman

>Unfortunately This weekend I am taking a breif holiday away>from my PC (and Stearman's Project)????????Quentin, are you also working on a Stearman, or your subconscious just did a dirty trick because of my well-known interest in your Tigermoth?Best regards,

Guest qvdg

Sorry to get your hopes up Daniel but what I mean't by "Stearman's Project" was in fact the Tigermoth (for Stearman ;-).Cheers, QvdG