Sign in to follow this  
Guest VFR_Steve

Random shots of our beloved FU3

Guest R_Driscoll

You seem to have attracted a lot of useful feedback there Steve!"Does FU3 have AI planes"!!! - why didn't LGS publicise this game properly? Your answer was good. And your photos are great - dripping with atmosphere!RobD.

Guest VFR_Steve

Thanks Rob, I have actually converted a few simmers in that forum to FU3 I'm pleased to say!''why didn't LGS publicise this game properly?'' .. A big mistake from Looking Glass, I don't think even they realised what a gem they really had :(Although with all you talented designers out there we sure must have 'FU4' by now! ;)Regards,

Guest VFR_Steve

.. it's doing well, now at 30 replies ;)

"why didn't LGS publicise this game properly?"It really annoyed me when FS2004 was released - in many reviews, it was credited as being the first flightsim with dynamic weather...Great shots, I especially like the second one, it's almost photoreal.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Guest VFR_Steve

The real joke is FS2004 hasn't got a dynamic weather system!! The only two things that change are the cloud formations and the direction of the wind.. nothing else!! The internet update feature is hardly how things work in reality, visibility going from 50 miles to 2 in a second!! .. hmm yea thats dynamic! ;)Thanks for the feedback Jimmi

Guest R_Driscoll

Oh dear, then you're not going to be happy with the ads in some computer magazines for their megasceneries - "now for the first time you can navigate by real roads / landmarks / VFR" - I forget the exact wording. But the MSFS megasceneries do look very nice (at least at high altitude - I think MSFS only has 5 m/pixel), because MSFS has a better palette range.RobD.

Guest VFR_Steve

:(.. FU3 was just so far in front, you would of thought with better marketing the sim would of been a real winner to carry on being developed ;(

Steve,Keep up the good work. The more people that can be attracted to FU3, the more chance we have of getting noticed.Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Steve,It's nice to see screenshots showing some of my upgrades being displayed across the internet. Please feel free to continue ;-)Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest VFR_Steve

''Please feel free to continue''.. I most certainly will :)

Steve,I will probably post a few of my own screenshots......when my faulty PC is returned to me.Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest VFR_Steve

I'll look forward to those Chris, sorry to hear your havin' problems :(

Great screenshots! As Chris noted it's nice to see ones addon planes and scenery being used by other simmers. I just spotted a "Big Red" quarter view that was supplied by Ed Weber and was being adapted to FU3 on this PC in Bergen, Norway :-) Ansgar made our new Baron and then there's Steve's beautiful Cessna panel. The "dead" sim FU3 has come a long way -- thanks to freeware developers all over the world.We ain't done yet :-)Hans Petter