Sign in to follow this  

OK, OK, Uncle ... I surrender!

Enough with the locked threads already, take the week off and find something else to get overworked about ... CFS3 will be out and it will probably not be perfect and FS 2004 will follow and it will not be perfect and so on and so on ...Reality is a few hundred thousand dollars, buy your own plane and fly it ... then you can complain to Cessna/Beachcraft/etc about their flight dynamics not being accurate enough for your taste or their manuals being too small or their service guides being inaccurate or light on detail :-lolRay

Hi Ray,I had to reply because I read this post and almost fell off my chair cracking up. No offense meant. I just literally broke out laughing. :-)Besides, I can comment prior to this one being locked too, if it is to be locked. ;-)Ok, take a deep breath...ready, now breathe out slowly, now, in, now out, now , in , now out...Ok you're better now. Please send $300 virtual dollars to my inbox as I round up to the nearest hour. ;-)Regards,Joe :-waveEdit:PS - I just though of something that is needed here. The forums do not allow for a search on locked threads. Maybe we can start a petition to get this search feature implemented. That way, when I feel a comedy outburst coming on, I can easily search for new material in the locked threads. :-lol :-lol :-lolOk, I'm done, back to my therapy session...hehehesee, I cracked myself up again....End Edit:******************************Picture Gallery of My Flight in a 1945 SNJ-6 on June 1st, 2002Joliet, Illinoishttp://home.attbi.com/~jranos/FrameSet.htm******************************.http://home.attbi.com/~jranos/mysig.jpg http://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Joe,Cheque is in the mail :-lolYou sure you haven't gotten it yet? Here, let me send another one, but I'll have to cancel the first one and wait a few weeks just in case it shows up. Please call me back when you get it. :-lolOh, your address is 498 Main, I could have sworn you said 948 Main, no wonder you didn't get it, let me send out another one. :-lolI'm sorry, I've moved and am waiting for my new chequebooks to be printed, I'll call you when they show up. :-lolSeriously now, do you really think it is worth paying $1000 for your day in court to collect $300? Don't you have better things to do with your time? :-lolReally now, these calls are fun for me, I bet you are paying a good 10 cents a minute to call me all the time, thats why I like keeping you on the phone. I figure by the time I actually get around to paying you, your phone bill will be at least triple what I owe you. :-lolYou are going to ruin my credit rating??? Hows that, I never miss paying my bank or credit cards and your rating really means nothing to me or anyone else on the planet. :-lolHow about I send you a dollar a month until it's paid off, it's all I can afford. I'm sorry to hear that it costs you $12 to process my cheque each time. :-lolSo you are refusing my payment because it is not enough? Thanks for absolving my debt by refusing payment. Good thing I tape these calls eh? :-lolRay

Did you know that it's illegal to drink beer while flying a real Cessna in the real world? I suppose that's a good idea. The real Cessna also lacks a Pause feature, making it difficult to pee.David

Guest SoarPics

I won't be happy until there is a patch for all the locked threads. :-lol

That's great! Interesting site too. Thanks for the link.