Sign in to follow this  
Guest twsimfan

Thank you Mr. Motermouse!

Guest twsimfan

Pete,Thanks for sharing the information about the Stationair! :) I don't know if you remember the conversation you & I had about the 206 during one of the FURF chats. I had seen one and even sat in it at an open house at Jeffco Airport. I think you referred to it as the "station wagon".I had a little trouble figuring out how to download it as I don't speak French... but I got it. Good price. ;) (Free is always a good price! :-lol)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/81170.jpgI love those double doors on the right side... the engine detail is nice too. :)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/81171.jpgThe 2D panel is nice... not too big to see over... miss having the throttle, lighting switches, & flap handle but having the radio stack is a big plus!http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/81172.jpgThe 3D cockpit is a beauty. Lots of clickables & dragables. :) Opening & closing those side windows is fun too... takes a bit of practice... but fun. ;)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/81173.jpgThe exterior detail is quite good. There are several nice paints. The textures are fairly fast loading for an add-on aircraft. Now I need to watch the AVSIM repaint library to see if someone comes up with an American paint in Cessna factory colors.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/81174.jpgI like the Stationair for it's roominess both fore & aft but I guess the fact that the doors remind me of my personal pick'em'up truck might have something to do with it. :-lolPicture notes:1. Taken with GeoRender3 Diamond Point airport community near Sequim Washington.2, 3, & 4. Shown with Eddie Denney's RealScene 2004 mesh & landclass and the new USA Roads available from Flight1 Software.5. Taken in the IHOP parking lot... Broomfield Colorado. :-lol

Guest Seadog

Gorgeous screenshots, with useful notes, demonstrating the capabilities of those add on programs. Wow!Before I had regained my senses and realized (read) this was an FS9 extravaganza, I had downloaded it to my FU3 downloads directory. (Tant pis.)For others who may want it, got it at Francesim.com. Click on the link at the bottom of the teaser, then click on telecharger at the end of the full article to download. There are only 6 unique keystroke commands mentioned in the article. If you don't read French, just try them. Here's my rusty translation (corrections welcome):Shift + E. (cabin doors)Shift + E + 2. (engine hood)Ctrl + Shift + C. (cowling vents)Ctrl + Shift + V. (same)Shift + 3. (GPS on the right)Shift + 2. (Engine, lights, starter control panel):-wave "Mer-chien"

Guest Motormouse

No problem Tom,d'you think Mr Allensworth will give me a reporters' job now? :-lolDon't worry, FUIII is still my main 'sim', I use Fs2002 for on-line'bush' flying.:-wavePete

Guest twsimfan

Dog,"Gorgeous screenshots, with useful notes, demonstrating the capabilities of those add on programs. Wow!"Thank you. :-shy (;)) The nice thing about those add-ons is that they don't seem to hit the frame rates at all. I have (and don't use) the LA MegaScenery and that is awfull... especially the load times."Before I had regained my senses and realized (read) this was an FS9 extravaganza, I had downloaded it to my FU3 downloads directory."Shots 2, 3, & 4 were taken over Port Angeles and a bit West of it... FU3 hi-res scenery ends between Sequim & Port Angeles... just East of Port Angeles. I need to go check how Diamond Point shows up in FU3... it is a few miles within the hi-res area.Thanks for the download & key stroke information! :)

Guest twsimfan

Pete,"d'you think Mr Allensworth will give me a reporters' job now? :-lol"You never know... he just gave a big job to Jon Point. Obvously being associated with FU3 doesn't ruin your reputations too much. :-lol It would probably pay a lot more than being a moderator... should be worth at least 2 or 3 times as much! ;)(one times zero equals zero... two times zero equals zero... three times zero equals zero... four times zero equals zero... :-lol)

Guest Motormouse

"You never know... he just gave a big job to Jon Point.Obvously being associated with FU3 doesn't ruin yourreputations too much. :-lol It would probably pay a lot morethan being a moderator... should be worth at least 2 or 3times as much! ;)""(one times zero equals zero... two times zero equals zero...three times zero equals zero... four times zero equals zero...:-lol)" Wow!!! I never realised you got paid that much :-lol:-wavePete