Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

If you use FU3, then please confirm by posting here

I would be interested to know just how many people are still using Flight Unlimited 3. Please post a quick note on this thread to confirm your loyalty to Looking Glass Studios ;-)Thanks,Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Hi Chris and all,I am a lurker. I read the forum pretty regularly nad fly FU3 pretty often. I really appreciate all the hard work you guys do to keep it alive. I think it was way ahead of its time when it came out and is still competitive in many of its features. I plan to keep it as long as possible.Thanks again for all you guys do!Earl

Guest Pieter

Last time was when I checked the Lear skidding problem you announced. The low res cockpit graphics and lack of gauges in the virtual cockpit is annoying... Currently I'm trying to get X-Plane 7.41 organised and fool around with it a bit regarding "new" flight model improvements and accuracy. I'm off a bit from FS2004, the jerky gauges and "linear" (don't ask... ;-)) flight model makes me lose interest as soon as I load it (2.4gig P4, 1gig RAM, bla, bla).Pieter

Pieter,I don't need to ask. I know exactly what you mean ;-) By the way, it was the Beechjet that was skidding.....and it's still doing it at various locations. Using the Swanson runway as a taxiway is particularly annoying, although I am well aware that I really shouldn't be messing around with the Beechjet at this airport. My first attempt at a take-off here resulted in the plane clipping the trees at the end of the runway....with disastrous results :-eekChris Low.PS. If X-Plane ever gets a decent ATC system, with lots of random (and realistic) AI planes, then let me know. I seem to remember that the odd Space Shuttle made touch-and-go's in earlier versions :-eek

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest glidernut

Long liv FU3, my No, one sim.glidernut:-wave

Best Flight Sim I have yet found! Tried several others and always come back to FU3Ches

Other sims just to compare functionalityFU3 is main sim in using and development for the next years...hope it will run with Longhorn... :-wave agtim

Guest CaptRolo

Long live the Flight Unlimited . Still the best and only one I Fly .FS2002 and FS2004 still in unopened box .CaptRolo

Guest Seadog

Hello, ChrisFU3 is used here as well, and I hope to make even greater use of it in future. Thanks for helping so much to keep it alive and growing.Seadog

I must say, that I have moved to FS02. VFR Poland will be released for this simulator, soon. But I'm still reading this forum.B.Adamski

Guest Stearman

>I would be interested to know just how many people are still>using Flight Unlimited 3. Please post a quick note on this>thread to confirm your loyalty to Looking Glass Studios ;-)I do, even if it shares my flying time with "that other" sim.Regards,

Guest Motormouse

checking in!!:-wavePete

Guest juvat2

Hi,I fly Flt3.JimB.