Sign in to follow this  

Denver Airport

Guest TerryT

Last week I came accross in one of the forums someone talking about a more realistic version of the Denver International Airport for FS2002. Does anyone know where I might find this scenery?ThanksTerry

Last time I checked it wasn't ready yet.Michael J.

Check Gary's website: http://www.avsim.com/hangar/utils/gwidup/go to news and he describes a problem that he has run into. It's a scenery issue and its been a while since he has updated his site. Hope he finds a solution, as I am waiting for it to. (Seeing how Denver is where I live, I use KDEN as my starting airport)

Guest TerryT

Thanks for the link. I do not think that was the name although I did use Gary's scenery back in FSFS95 or 98.TerryABQ

I only know of Gary's work and I know Wilco airport volume 3 has KDEN. (Haven't purchased, hoping gary gets his running) If there is another developer doing Denver, I would like to know as well. I know Christopher Gilbert created a Denver airport for 98 that worked in 2k but don't know if he's doing anything for FS2K2.Scott...

Guest Scott Campbell

Terry,I just looked and the textures are completely wrong. Looks almost like all he's added are jetways.

Don't know about other sceneries, but we just released taxiway signs for KDEN.Get it here at Avsim or www.taxiwaysigns.com.Miketaxiwaysigns.com