Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pieter

Locked top topics

Guest Pieter

I still prefer the classic and threaded view of topics as it shows me the more recent ones, who replied, etc. However and how little, it still is a wee bit of a pain to scroll past the top locked but fully expanded topics up to Staggerwing's list every time one enters the forum. Would it be possible (Tom Wunder?) to collapse those threads a bit as most people in this list rarely seems to add to them that much anymore - and the forum will mark it when something "new" appears in one of them anyway?Pieter

Guest twsimfan

Pieter,As far as I know if you calapse one you calapse them all. I always try to keep the pinned ones to a minimum... I believe that you will find more on most forums.Having said that I agreed to keep that "new forum" one on for a week or so and it has been far longer than that. If I get no objections I will un-pin it is 3 days. OK?

Guest DLM

Tom,You can un-pin the Designers forum thread if you want. It has been there long enough now.Thanks for pinning it! :) // Daniel

To be honest, I would say that all three pinned topics are well past their sell by date. The "Buy FU1,2,3......." thread is ancient :-)Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png