Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

Seattle and SanFran update packs

Since I have offered to send Dubravko a set of my upgraded airports and scenery packages, it would seem like a good idea to offer everyone else the same deal :-)I have made lots of tweaks, upgrades and enhancements to both high resolution scenery regions since I released my Seattle 2004 and SanFran 2004 packs. I was intending to upload these to the FU3 file library after the latest version of the AI Enhancement Pack had been released (so that I could add some Dash 8 and DHC6 AI planes). However, I have decided to offer this updated stuff to anyone who responds to this post.Bear in mind that these are upgrades to my existing packs. They will include all of the airports and scenery packages that have been added/modified, a readme file with basic installation instructions, and a WordPad document providing details of all of the changes that have been made since the release of the 2004 packs.You will need to give me some time to compile these though, so don't expect them tonight ! ;-)I will make a list of everyone who responds on this thread, and send each of you a copy of the relevant stuff. This will include my SEATTLE PYLONS package, which seems to be working great. I discovered another rogue pylon a few days ago, but Andre's excellent FLEDViewer utility sorted that out.Best Wishes,Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Hi Chris,Package is welcome, thanks :-wave agtim

Guest effyouthree

Chris,As always, put me on the list ;)Regards,**************Jonathan Point**************"I'd rather be down here wishing I was up there than up there wishing I was down here"

Jon,Did you ever get that problem of floating FBOs sorted in the SanFran region ? I am still stuck with those default models :-(Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Lars,Can you send me a quick e-mail, so that I can add your address to my contacts list ?Christopher.Low@btinternet.comChris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Ches,Can you send me a quick e-mail, so that I can add your address to my contacts list ?Christopher.Low@btinternet.comChris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Anyone else want my Seattle and SanFran update packs ? If so, then send me an e-mail to the following address:-Christopher.Low@btinternet.comJust let me know if you have the original Seattle 2004 and SanFran 2004 packs installed or not.Best Wishes,Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png