Sign in to follow this  
Guest alfozavr

Why do default airplanes has strange names?

Yes, that is something that I was always careful to do in the file library. It is why I currently have a grand total of ONE entry out of 529 ! :-)It would be useful if the FU3 file library could be "cleaned up"....a bit like those airports that I upgraded in the Seattle region ;-)Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest DLM

alfozavr,I find this interesting. Maybe with your permission i could put all this information at my site together with a few links to the bestupdated FU2 "carry over" planes ? You can have look at my site by clicking the logo below :) // Danielhttp://hem.bredband.net/b159735/UDsig3.jpg

Guest alfozavr

Certainly, feel free to put them to your site. That's so nice to know that, what you do appears useful to people :) The archive with the updated more detailed descriptions is attached here.By the way I have known about your site for a long time and have a link to it at my site. You can also have a look at my site alfozavr1.narod.ru , but it's all in russian... ;)

Guest alfozavr

I think we should send emails to the authors, that have uploaded multiple verions of the same file to the library, and ask them to leave only the newest versions and erase older versions. But i'm affraid, they can take offence. However I'm going to try this later, if i have time.

Guest DLM

alfozavr,I should have responded to this earlier but somehow i have missed it.I really should learn to subscribe to topics...Thanks for the permission! I will set it up sometime this week.I will of course add your site to my links page since i want to have a complete list of all FU3 realted sites there.How long have you known about Unlimited Design ? I am always surprised by the number of "lurkers" i have there :(I had a look at your site but i could only understand very little, though it seems you have a good site for promoting FU3 in russia!Actually i would almost guess FU3 have more users on the east side of the antlatic ocean ;) (Although the US version is better in respect to the manual). Hmmm i really got OT here...better stop before Tom sees this ;)// Daniel

This is off-topic but I just got your version of Port Angeles / Fairchild from your website. Spaciba!My problem is that I'm unable to download from the Avsim library. When I upgrade my PC I'll look into this but I believe that I've tried all tricks in the book.Hans Petter

Guest alfozavr

That's good, that you haven't used the descriptions yet! Because i made there some mistakes and by now i've corrected these mistakes, added new info and found out also that all these 5 airplanes have autopilot! (maybe everyone knows it already ?!;) So, please, download the final version of the file from AVSIM file library.I have discovered your site in the beginning of this summer, earlier i had just no internet access at home :) My brother downloaded at least 4 airplanes from your site.Pavel.

Guest alfozavr

Hey, "Spaciba!" sounds cool ;) Actually it should sound like spasibo, but spasiba is cool! :)I'm glad, that you liked it! I'm going to add instructions on how to install this airport without replacing beacons.fld - this will give an opportunity to install it along side with other outer terrain modifications.>My problem is that I'm unable to download from the Avsim library. >When I upgrade my PC I'll look into this but I believe that I've >tried all tricks in the book.Sorry :) i can't understand, into what will you look after upgrading your PC?Pavel.

Privyet Pavlo! (I hope that sounded cool too :-))My problem is that the Avsim library doesn't work for me at the moment. Since they changed some download procedures and/or since I installed the Win 2000 service pack something went awry.I'm going to upgrade my computer and I may have to reinstall the operating system. That's what I meant when I wrote that I'll look into the library issues later. I may elect to avoid the service pack if I find that the library works without it. best regards,XAHC... eh, Hans Petter