Sign in to follow this  
Guest R_Driscoll

Andre's new program

Guest R_Driscoll

Congrats again Andre! I think you have just made it possible for everyone to tinker with the flight physics of their favourite AI plane. I am amazed at the levels of detail in your new plane physics program.You are the 17th wonder of the world. (Don't ask who the other 16 are, but the list includes my family, my car, icecream, my mum, ...)RobD.

Looked on Agtim's site (your link) - nothing.Don't know what I am looking for in the library (tried a search on 'Agtim' and another on 'plane physics' - nothing.Can someone save me from ploughing through all the FU3 files in the library (there are rather a lot!)?Ches

Hi All,Thanks for feedback, was away the last 2 weeks, now back tu FU3 :-)The info page is still unfinished and not online.All current info is in the readme.txt and in the original Pearl Script.I need more time for tests, so you can contribute by finding which template is used for which AI. I did some check setting gear up in the FINAL and watched which plane has gear up until short of touch down.Target is to create a reference table for template / AI :-wave Andre