Sign in to follow this  
Guest glidernut

Creating hoops on the fly.

Guest glidernut

Yet agen I hav tryed and faled to create a hoops cors in FU3, so you might as well use whate Iv got so far to hav a bit of fun with.If you want a bit of fun, put this line in your mane cfg fileenable_hoopsthen when flying in any chalang or any hoops cors or just nomal flying pres thees 4 keys to creat a hoop,Alt + Ctrl + shift + Aor hold the keys doun to creat hundreds of hoops, thay are not permenant so go on, hav sum fun.---------------------------------------------------------------------On exiting the game the hoops will disapeer and a file named hoopsdef.hop willapeer in your mane directory where your cfg file is kept.This (hoopsdef.hop) file can be renamed to (hoopsdef.txt) and opened and edited.In this file eech line defines one hoop in the form x,y,z position, followed by x,y,z angle. The position is in

Guest R_Driscoll

Jumping through hoops all day - reminds me of work. But as Manuel would say, I know nothing about hoops and hoop courses. It looks like a reat way of showing where you have been, like MSFS' flight analysis. From the shots you have shown, I think London control might have been yelling at you! I'll try this out myself. Have you asked Steffen?RobD.

Guest Steffen

Hi there,creating the MARKERS.DAT file for a challenge is a bit tiring:1. Create a challenge and name it, i.e. "Hoops1"2. Go flying in FU3, use zoar mode to move to certain points or use FLED to put things at lat/long coords (thats what I did when creating the racing challenge). When you are at the desired position:3. Pause the simulation by hitting CTRL-p4. Open the console by hitting :5. Type "saveposition Hoops1 "6. Now the file MARKERS.DAT in the challenge directory contains the data for which can be called by the challenge script.7. Repeat as often as required or as long as you don't get bored...Blue Skies, Steffen

Guest glidernut

Right then Steffen, Iill try that.

Guest glidernut

Yipyyyy it works, thanks steffen, Im in bisines agen. As RobD sergested, I should hav asked you in the first place.I know why I didant, its cus I feaered the anser would be way to complicated for my to compryhend.I take one look at one of your scripts and my mined gos blank.glidernut :-wave