Sign in to follow this  
Guest VFR_Steve

Flight Unlimited 3 -UK-

Guest R_Driscoll

nice shots and great feedback! The UK region is going well - new airports, new terrain, working on ATC, AI. Its all been rejuvenated. Wales is amazing. RobD.

Guest VFR_Steve

Thats wonderful news, at this rate it won't be too long before you have completed the scenery for England & Wales!It really is a fantastic project, I've always wished to be able to fly over the UK in FU3, didn't think it would ever come true ... especially not as quick as this! :-eekAny chance of a few previews? (sorry, got to ask) ;)

Steve,Why are some of the screenshots so yellow (with a purple horizon) ? I have never seen FU3 look like that on my PC.Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest VFR_Steve

I think it's due to the haze, my FU3 cfg file is well over 30k, many of the text consisting of weather upgrades, I think too much haze yields those results (together with time of day)

Steve, thanks for placeing this greath shots. :-wave agtim

Guest VFR_Steve

It's the very least I can do, trying to get as many poeple interested and aware of FU3 as possible. I know 3 of them have emailed me and decided to buy FU3 if they can still find it anywhere :-dohI'll be posting alot more shots there in the coming weeks ;)