Sign in to follow this  
Guest glidernut

Tilting models!

Guest glidernut

Did you know that you can change the position and orientationof a modle when in the game? On the fly as it where!This is how, taxy up to a chosen model and togle the modelusing the upercace O key.Then go into Zoar Mode, "Ctrl + z" and you are now a model not a plane.Move your self, "the model" to a new position and orientation and cumout of Zoar Mode, "Ctrl + z" and then togle your self, the upercace I key.Thats it dun.Unfortunatly thees changes are not saved.Which is a pity bicous you can not tilt models like that useing fled.If only we knew how to save the changes?!?Any thorts?glidernut.

Guest glidernut

Perhaps its just as well we cant save the changes.Its eesy to create havoc this way.HO, I forgot to mention that sum times having moved a modle, for exampl a tree, I can go on to plant meny meny mor of the same treeover and over agen, thus adding models that was not there bifor.But I havant quight worked out what it is Im doing to acheev this yet.I wounder if we can change the terrane hight this way?Any thorts?glidernut.

Guest R_Driscoll

!!!!Looks like cyclone damage! :-erksDo you remember Andy Perry's package called Bill's Bluff? This was a apckage written for the Seattle region in 1999, which portrayed a foundering ferry and rescue vessels. How did Andy get the ferry to tilt and be partly submerged? Did he change the base model somehow? That's always puzzled me.RobD.

Hi All,Yes strange, special functionality of the Zoar mode, but hard to place with precision. Glidernut you can tilt a model using bsc.exe with parameters. in DOS Command window enterBSP.exepress return and you will see all parametersThanks for Model Hunter , very usefull at building times :-) :-wave agtim

Guest glidernut

AgtimRobDYes I founed it, the bote modle in fled is named "scruise" and its bilt like that,But sumbody other than Andy Perry must hav bilt this bote bicous Iv founed theinsterlation instructions for Andy Perry,s Bill's Bluff package and it makes nomenshon of puting any thing in fled.So the tilted "scruise" bote must have been in fled bifor Andy,s Bill's Bluff package.For a minet there you had me going. Bill's Bluff, theres an easteregg there, see other thred intitled (Sounds in FU3)glidernut

Hi Glidernut,I don't have this package, so I can't look how it is build.Where can I find it, library search don't helped. :-wave agtim

Guest glidernut

agtim,Hear is the Bill,s Bluff package with the tilting boat in it.There are mor models put ther by other peopl but as I dont know thenames of thees other packages I carnt say how did them.But in order to see an icon on the Seattle map you need to have this line in your cfg.extra_airportsIn order to get you to the exact spot at Bill,s Bluff where the little girl sings hear alfobet, park your plane anywhere with the brake on and bring up the console and tipebeamto 47.47263 123.10385and then press the retern key.If you have a blouw glass cabin there, like you see in the snap-shot, then put the nose of your plane right up agenst it and whate at least 25 seconds for hear to start singing.Sum times in sted of singing hear alfobet. she talks to hear mother about dinasors, cows,and dogs.Ps, I wish sumone would shoot that bludy sealiyon!glidernut

Thanks Glidernut,beamto was a bit hard, but the sound was there and the sealiyon also