Sign in to follow this  
Guest effyouthree

Merry Christmas to All!

Guest effyouthree

Folks,To All in the forum from Clare and I, please have a safe and happy Christmas and New Year. I am sorry that I haven't been able to put as much time into this as I have in previous years but that will all change......because I'm working from home next year :-jumpy :-jumpyThen you'll get really sick of me :-lolIn the mean time, take care and be nice to the relatives, OK?:-waveRegards,**************Jonathan Point**************"I'd rather be down here wishing I was up there than up there wishing I was down here"

Guest R_Driscoll

I second that - Merry Xmas to all!

Guest juvat2

Merry Christmans everybody:-wave JimB

Guest Jim Lynch

Yeah, Merry Christmas to everyone.Now how about scrolling down about 3 threads, and answering my questions on the " Patch " ?Specifically - How does it improve SIM performance ?> Jim

Guest R_Driscoll

I think there is a patch README file which answers this. I know the patch is important for nvidia performance, but it does so many things I couldn't remember them all - just read the patch file Jim!RobD.

Guest CaptRolo

A merry Xmas To all and to a good year in "05CaptRolo

Guest glidernut

Hapy Cristmas everyone, Hapy Cristmas.glidernut.:-wave

Guest evansgg

Yes, a very BIG happy christmas to all enthusiasts and their families around the world. :D

Guest Staggerwing

And here comes another NEW YEAR too :-)Happiness and peace to all from cold, snowy Ohio USA.. ....but at least we don't have walls of water killing us ! 22,000 dead now, I'd trade all my future Happy Holidays if it would help.

Guest Quaxo

Hehe, I'm late for Christmas too... I've been pretty busy these last days (er, months... ;) ) with flu and other "nice" things!Anyway, I wish a very happy new year to everyone!Cristian