Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

Screenshots of Ansgar's new AI Concorde !

Hi Ansgar,I'm sorry, my old memory is far from perfect. ZS means South Africa. I better know european callsigns.I was thinking about callsign from more close country, like Mexico (XA). The letters don't really mean, but it would be more realistic with N or XA.B.Adamski

You could also say that having Concordes and BA Dash 8s flying around the San Francisco and Seattle regions is unrealistic, but that doesn't stop me wanting them !Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Ansgar

Well,OK then I let decide now the beta-testers after testing my new package how the Cessna should look in future:1. close to it

Guest Ansgar

Hello FU3 fans,I did send the beta version V0.07 of the AI-update to the beta testers yesterday evening. I sended it twice because the first mail got corrupted short before it was finished in transfer. So the second trial should work for you. Most of you should have received it properly now.Let me know if something is not working.To Jon Point:Dear Jon,I returned an answer and also the mail with the AI package attachment to the mail adress you send me on 6th january. For sure the 2mails with the AI-package were returned with an error to me!So I couldn

Ansgar, I received two instances of the archive and they both seemed fine. I have installed one of them and tried a few flights. I also tried parking at Seatac and SFO, close to the end of the runways. By doing so I could watch the heavies as they taxied out.I can forward the zip to Jon or anyone else if you want me to do so -- just provide the correct email address :-)Hans Petter

Guest Ansgar

Hi Hans,very good that you have received everything properly. I wasn

Guest CaptRolo

Ansgar , Good hearing from you , You are doing amazing things to our beloved Flight Unlimited .I will have to wait for final version ,Working lots of hours now , Thanks again >>!!CaptRolo

Guest Ansgar

Hi Captain,nice to hear from you too! :-)I