Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

Screenshots of Ansgar's new AI Concorde !

Five screenshots showing the amazing level of detail on the AI version of Ansgar Avermeyer's magnificent Concorde model for FU3.1. AF Concorde high above Seattle.2. BA Concorde at San Jose International.3. BA Concorde at SeaTac International. Note the detailed undercarriage and engine nacelles.4. AF Concorde above San Francisco Bay....with glowing afterburners.5. Question. Has Ansgar nailed the shape ? ;-)Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Jim Lynch

Good lookin bird !When is the release date ?

Guest effyouthree

5. YUP :-jumpyRegards,**************Jonathan Point**************"I'd rather be down here wishing I was up there than up there wishing I was down here"

It looks great! I was reluctant to answer question # 5 -- while it looks fabulous I'm not really a Concorde expert. However, since Jon so eloquently put it by saying "yup" and thus giving it his stamp of approval I'm quite confident that the shape and proportions are 100% right. In other words, absolute concord(e) :-)When will we be able to watch this bird spreading its wings over San Francisco and Seattle?best regards,Hans Petter

Hans,As far as I am concerned, the latest version of the AI Pack is ready for action. However, Ansgar is keen to build a high quality Airbus A320 to replace the default 757 (which now has messed up textures because of the other pack upgrades). I am constantly amazed by the speed at which Ansgar can build complex 3D models (and he has already made good progress on the A320), but real world commitments are sure to cause delays ;-)I am sure that he will comment on his intentions shortly.Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Ansgar

Ahhhhh, nearly all my beloved beta testers together are back in the new year 2005. :-jumpy :-)First a very nice "Hello" from me to all of you!!!I

Here is a screenshot illustrating the new texture set that has been added for the AI Cessna.Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

The afterburner glow can only be seen when the Concorde is airborne. That is because it is linked to the position of the nose, rather than the power of the engines. The glow appears when the nose switches from "drooped" (when the landing gear is down), to "raised" when the gear retracts.Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Ansgar, please count me in :-) My mailbox will be happy with any file not exceeding 10 MB.best regards,Hans Petter

Guest Ansgar

OK Hans,booked in... everything else would have wondered me ;-) :-)I wait until friday if I have forgotten somebody, and then I send it to you, Jon Point and Robert D.Ansgar A

Guest R_Driscoll

Well in Australia, NZ means New Zealand - it never means anything else! Just as POM means England. Unmistakeable. What you have here is a collaboration of countries. So like UK-France made Concorde, so SA - UK - NZ must have made Cessna. Only logical interpretation. And all the best for the New Year!Cheers (but not too much New Year spirits),Ansgar, I'm happy to check out the new AI. (If you still want after the above posting).RobD.

Yes, but the registration of this Cessna starts with a "ZS", so....I'm confused :-hmmm Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png