Sign in to follow this  
Guest glidernut

Snaps of the FU3 UK-South region North West,

Guest glidernut

This terrain also has the best slope lift, bar non.

Guest glidernut

How dus everyone els manage to uplode biger snaps than me?My 2 snaps abuv hav the maximum 125KBytes permisabl, and thay are onlyharf the size of everyone elses!glidernut

Hi Glidernut,have just finished Cardiff elevation it's a totaly changed coast now !Now I must replace the models.Use jpg files, they are compressed so you can make bigger one whitout reaching the limit. :-wave agtim

Guest effyouthree

John,As Andre says, use JPG compression. A 700x525 (rescaled from 800x600 or 1024x768) image in JPG at ~10% compression should be <120kB.Regards,**************Jonathan Point**************"I'd rather be down here wishing I was up there than up there wishing I was down here"

Guest glidernut

Thanks fokes, Iill try jpg next time.glidernut:-wave :-wave

Jon,Every single 800x600 .jpg image that I have uploaded has been less than 125K in size. Anything less is probably not required.Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest R_Driscoll

It might be a good area for gliding, but its amazing scenery too. Hey, how come you've got your sunglasses on your knee? Is that your spare pair or is Welsh lighting not so bright?

Guest effyouthree

Rob,No, they're John's pair of Jujanta 2000 'Peril-Sensitive' sunglasses. At the first sign of an impending crash they turn black, so just put them on and you won't see a thing*.* Refer to "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" for operating info.:-lol :-lol :-lolRegards,**************Jonathan Point**************"I'd rather be down here wishing I was up there than up there wishing I was down here"

Guest R_Driscoll

:) OK, that explains it! glidernut, if you've got a spare pair of them peril-sensitive sunnies, send them my way!! I'm always having close encounters of the earth kind and a pair of them might settle the old heart rate. Mind you, it would be a coutesy if the ground would just step aside occasionally and let me through (where's the Vogon's when you need them?). I'm still at the stage of throwing myself at the ground and NOT missing. And that's in a plane! http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/106752.jpgScary view in front of hairy flyinghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/106753.jpgImproved view after application of the Jujanta peril-sensitive sunnies. The pinkish tinge is of course to give the pilot a rosy happy feeling and help him relax.RobDI may not be accurate but at least I'm fast ...