Sign in to follow this  
Guest effyouthree

Jon empties his model closet...

Guest effyouthree

Chris,t_twr20.mip is part of the original mipfile set for the towers. I am glad it doesn't only happen to me...Here 'tis:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/109235.zipSometimes when FLED crashes, it take files with it. I placed a TV tower in the wrong spot and Andre's little tool was the ONLY thing I could use to fix it. AFter fixing it, ALL my TV towers weren't there. The mipfiles were still in the gen folder but must have been corrupted by the FLED crash. This may be one advantage of the modelmip.tag file concept, only of files are used in the sim - the originals remain securely locked-away inside the tagfile ;)Regards,**************Jonathan Point**************"I'd rather be down here wishing I was up there than up there wishing I was down here"

Guest R_Driscoll

ahh, my apologies, getting the tower names mixed up with the new models. Sorry Chris, I was misleading you again.RobD.

Jon,Thanks for that, but I remain sceptical until I try this later on. I have the t_twr20.mip file in the folder, but it is asking me for t_twr2.mip. I tried replacing the t_twr20.mip file with the one that is included in the old pylon package from the FU3 file library, but the problem persisted.It is worth noting here that my current version of SanFran Pylons works fine. I continued to add those concrete bases last night, and everything was normal. My only problem is that I can't add any new pylons, or move existing ones. If I try, I get that stupid error message.Confused yet ? I certainly am.Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png