Sign in to follow this  
Guest twsimfan

To Chris Low and the Stag man...

Guest twsimfan

Chris,I removed you post on the "Find FU#" thread. As you know I don't feel that opinion posts belong in a pinned thread.I would suggest that you should put another post on that thread. Something like "You can get FU3 & FU2 from Sold-Out...". Inside you can spell out the details of what it is and the link to where it can be found. That way it will also be automatically pinned. I would appreciate it if all people wishing to discuss it further do so on others threads... new ones if need be. I think you should do it as a direct response to the top level post so I will appear at the bottom and the far left and not get lost in the crowd.Stag,I removed your post too. I agreed with all that you said but it made no sense to keep one that discusses a post that isn't there anymore. :)

I would love to know what Staggerwing said in his response :-)Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest twsimfan

Chris,"I would love to know what Staggerwing said in his response :-)Gee I don't remember word for word... not controversial or anything like that. The main thrust of it was that with sold out being mainly a UK thing many people in this country and others may not feel comfortable with it. I have bought FS add-ons from UK companies and delivery can sometimes take weeks. At any rate it stays for now. By putting you announcement on that thread it will be pinned too and any discussion of it can happen down below... please. ;)

Guest Staggerwing

No problem Tom... nice that it's available again in good supply :-) Wonder how many they etched ?