Sign in to follow this  
Guest effyouthree

The Saab IS coming... AI previews

Guest effyouthree

Dear All,Regarding the S340, I haven't dropped it - I just got into a bit of a rut and did some other things in the mean time (some of which you have seen previews of too ;) ).I did this one for Ansgar's upcoming AI package and you'll have the flyable version in the coming weeks:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/110166.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/110167.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/110168.jpgThere's still life in the ol' sim yet :-waveRegards,**************Jonathan Point**************"I'd rather be down here wishing I was up there than up there wishing I was down here"

Guest R_Driscoll

v.v.nice as usual Jon. Totally staggering. Its interesting also to contrast your pics with Allan's on the previous post. So whose the lucky pilot I can see in the cockpit this time?

Nice one, Jon. I'm looking forward to seeing that flying around my FU3 skies.Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest effyouthree

Rob,Thanks :-roll Alan COULD have selected a better backdrop :-lol As to the crew (there's 2), they are my (now) generic dark grey silhouettes (as used in the DHC6). At about 23 polygons each (including seats), they are a far cry from 300 polygons of barely recognisable pilot model.And I won't get into trouble with ex-girlfriends & their relatives...The flyable one is, well, a surprise!Chris,Now you see why I'm running a bit late! At least now you see it in the air, you know I'm back to the models. Question is, what do want in what order? I'm back onto the bridges but I think you need some help with the substations first. The marinas will have to take 'back seat' until then. Then, I have 2 new TV towers - one shorter (as per your request), the other one ditto but covered with microwave dishes. I also have 2 microwave towers now (similar size, just different...) which I don't wish to confuse you with but they're there anyway ;)I have also revised the other TV towers (renamed the mipfiles to avoid problems with the power towers) and added more clearance lights down each tower.So, I HAVE been busy - just not producing much :-waveRegards,**************Jonathan Point**************"I'd rather be down here wishing I was up there than up there wishing I was down here"

Jon,I would be honoured if you would send me those new and revised towers :-)I am currently attempting to make a list of the various scenery packages that I want to add in SanFran 2005. The list is extensive, which is why I need to get this organised before I can proceed any further with confidence (now I know why games developers need those design documents. Without an organised plan, everything becomes a bit of a nightmare) ;-)When I have completed the list, I will know how many scenery packages that I need to create, the name of each one, which objects are required in each package, and which existing packages can be upgraded with new stuff.Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest CaptRolo

Jonathan ; very nice indeed . I just flew in one on trip to san fran last year . CaptRolo

Guest effyouthree

Thanks, Captain ;)You'll be able to fly your own around Sanfran soon :-waveRegards,**************Jonathan Point**************"I'd rather be down here wishing I was up there than up there wishing I was down here"