Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

SanFran 2005 screenshots

Well, in an attempt to wake up this forum :-) I have decided to post several screenshots of the upcoming SanFran 2005 pack.1. Bruno Mountain radio towers (all TEN of them) !2. Coyote Point (this is just left of the approach to runway 28L at San Francisco International, and includes a marina, LOTS of trees, and electricity pylons threading through the golf course. When the pack is eventually released, there will also be an electrical substation here....located in that light blue patch just behind the pylon that is sitting in the middle of the golf course).3. KCBS radio towers, with Gnoss Field in the background.4. Walpert Ridge radio tower (I only discovered this one earlier today). You can just see a couple of electricity pylons in the valley behind (Jon Point's second, smaller pylon model), and Hayward Air Terminal in the distance.Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Ansgar

Hi Chris,thank you very much for that timeintensive upgrading packages Seattle+SanFran 2005!The Seattle2005 pack I have got in the meantime. I only wait for the installation after I

Chris,do remember to send me the radio package, when you finish it, please.B.Adamski

Bogdan,The radio towers will all be separate packages in SanFran 2005. My original intention was to have several "super packages" (SanFran radio towers, SanFran substations, SanFran water towers etc), but this made very little sense. Therefore, I am creating lots of smaller packages that concentrate on one particular location each. The Bruno Mountain radio towers are in one package, together with a few trees and the odd building. The KCBS towers (and that little house) form another package. That type of thing.In fact, SanFran 2005 will include nearly 250 NEW scenery packages, and the total number of folders to be added to your FLIGHT3/PACKAGES directory will be close to 400 !Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

The beta set of packages that I have now really helps enhance the region. I'm sure that the final set will look even better :-)

Hans,What did I send you ? I can't remember sending anything other than the completed SanFran Pylons package. Send me an e-mail, and let me know.Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Update on the status of SanFran 2005.......New scenery packages to be included: 244New scenery packages completed: 132New scenery packages under construction: 41New scenery packages yet to be started: 71I am hoping to be able to get the vast majority of the work done by the end of May. Hopefully, we will also have the latest version of the high detail AI Pack at the same time ;-)Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Exactly, as with pylons, I'm interested in radio packages only. Send them, if you can when you finish it. Don't carry about the number of the files.B.Adamski

Bogdan,OK, I will send you all of the radio tower packages when they are complete. They should be complete before SanFran 2005 itself is finalised.Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest juvat2

Excellent job Chris,Looking forward to the flight.JimB