Sign in to follow this  
Guest pasquale.capparelli

UKS South Region

Guest pasquale.capparelli

Where can I obtain the original UKS Region installation file.I have tried the looking in the Avsim Library but there only seems to be the upgrade packages.Can anybody HelpThanksPasq

Pasquale,Has anyone contacted you regarding the UKS region ?Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest rossLV

YEA,I want the UK region too.Please let me know if there is ANY way we can d/l it.Size doesnt matter.

Guest Kestrel 2

Put me down for that, too. I have a high speed connection.

Guest glidernut

All the abuv are as good as sorted.Any one els?

Guest rossLV

Ok all.Just found out its actually the UK version of FU3.As opposed to the US version.I thought it was an addon.Ross:(

Ross,UK South IS AN ADD-ON !!! You can use it with any version of FU3 :-)Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest glidernut

one of the peopl abuv is useing a Pro-active Spam Filter that is preventing me fromcontacting them with onfo about the UK-South!Would the person in question contact me directly.john.lewis@freeuk.comglidernut

Greetings All...It has been a long time... I read most all of the posts but never have much to say. I thought the UK add on was something some of you shared among yourselves. I have always been interested but I didn't think it was available to everyone.If it is I AM/always have been most interested.I STILL find FU2/3 is my favorite sim from, way back in the beta testing days from Looking Glass even till now.The flight modeling is still the Best out there... from a real pilot's perspective. I still love the scenery.Again, many thanks to those of you and your tireless efforts across the years to improve the experience.I don't think Chris' latest SanFran update has been released, has it?God bless you all!Steve

Steve,It's nice to know that you are still enjoying FU3 :-)SanFran 2006 (a joint effort with Jon Point) is very close to being released, but there are just one or two small issues to iron out first. These include replacing all of the 2D sailboats in the marina packages with 3D models (I have upgraded 28 packages so far, out of a total of 45; this work should be completed in the next few days), modifying the textures of the water tank models (they look a bit like huge ice blocks at the moment), building a small, generic yacht club model that can be used at many of the marinas, and testing a version of Oakland airport that has been separated into two components (the international airport to the south, and the GA airport to the north).I would like to release this by the end of October, but it is very possible that this will slip into early November, since I will be on holiday in Scotland between October 29 and November 5.Trust me, I want this pack done and released just as much as you do ;-)Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest rossLV

It should be ok now.I usually look at my mail every half hr or so,but was involved playing my Battlefield 1942 game.It usually does not take long for me to approve my mail.Sorry. Ross( gayross52@inbox.com ):-newbie :-laugh1

Guest markyc

Hi John,I'm interested in UK south too. Unfortunately I'm on dial up:( but I would still like to know more about it.Mark:)

Guest glidernut

All the abuv are as good as sorted.

Guest kitelite

Hi. I'm a new FUIII and would really like to get the UK South region too. Please can you tell me how to get it?Many thanks.