Sign in to follow this  
Guest markyc

UK Scenery

Guest markyc

Hi everyone,I'm new to Flight Unlimited 3.After reading some good reports about it and as it only cost

Guest helloimme

hi im also new to flight unlimited 3 and i cant seem to find the file that contains the uk south scenery if you have found it please suply me with a link to the downloadable file?

Guest markyc

Hi,Looking through this forum there have been several people on the lookout for this scenery. All I can tell you is that the addon is HUGE! and not downloadable. What is needed is for some kind soul to come along and burn a copy to CD/s and post it to us.MarkyC:)

Guest helloimme

i no,i have almost pieced it together as the region using files from seattle to patch up the missing parts of uk south but am still having trouble as the game crashes.Ben g :)