Sign in to follow this  
Guest markyc

Force Feedback and AI Models

Guest glidernut

Jon,If you hav a spate of good sendings, can you send me them low poly pasengers andyour Blanik glider in 3ds format, pleas? Only so I can lern fronm exampl, so itsnot important.You best see to Chirs low`s needs first, or there would be a sival wor hear in theUK.MarkyC,If the C 172 V 1.1. is the bright red and silver one, then I hav no problem with it.Althow I dont hav Chirs low`s Seattle 2005 pacages instaled, exept for the one thatputs pilons every where, I love that one. You can pik and mix you know, if your cairfal.I dont think there would be a compatability problem between pacages and aircraft.Its most litly sumthing rong with the aircraft.glidernut.

I am so close to releasing SanFran 2005 that it hurts. My problem is that I have been very close for the past two months ! I would just like to get it done and out of the door, so that others can enjoy it.Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest markyc

I've been checking various setups with various aircraft and have made some interesting discoveries. The Baron 58(Hooters)By Steve hess, HvR_BaronXP and HvR_Baron_v 1.10, all do very strange things with FSAA on. Turn it off and all is fine. I get blured panels, CTD & lockups with Seattle2005 or Ai Pack(By Ansgar) or Sea_Tac_extra. A Straight install with FSAA on runs perfectly.(even the HvR_C172) The problem seems to be panel related or maybe even a gauge. (I did notice that even with a blured panel the other interior views were fine.) Just one other observation. While suffering from 'blured panel syndrome' I found that switching to 800x600 brought things back into focus. Didn't cure anything else though. I look forward to your musings on this subject.MarkyC:)