Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

SanFran 2006 screenshots

Here are four screenshots of the upcoming SanFran 2006 (note the name change) scenery pack.1. Looking through the boundary fence at Coyote Point Substation.2. Low angle view of Vaca Dixon Substation, bathed in dawn's early light.3. Radio towers on a lonely, rain swept hill.4. Smooth framerate lovers need not apply ;-)Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest fu3

Chris,Nice positioning! Adds good 'verticality'. Substations and wind generators add a new dimension to meeting ground objects :-hahAs to the framerates, users don't HAVE to load ALL of the packages ;)Good stuff :-wave

Guest glidernut

Chris,That fence looks incredably good.I never thort I would say anything good about a barbed wiyer fence, but there you go.If you whant to use my wind-pump model to help brack up the skyline hear and there,feel free to do so, its in my new glider thred as a ZIP Attachment.It uses no mips, and as sutch can be used in any reagen with no frame rate hit.As to the exalant placements of models in your forth cuming packages,I refuse to pass coment!Im sulking!You havant sed a word about my new glider!Nor did you say a word about my other new glider!glidernut.:-violin

John,Your models look excellent, my friend. The gliders have nice, rounded shapes....and your paragliding friends have a nice tan after their encounters with 100,000 volt powerlines :-lolChris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Looking forward to exploring the new Sanfran environment :-) As some of you know I've been away for a while (Kanchanaburi, Thailand) but I'm back and will be more active on this forum again.

Guest glidernut

Fine Chris, thanks.Welcom back Hans, its good knowing your around.glidernut

Guest fu3

Hiya, H-P ;)I'm back (too) after being scarce for a while. There should be a bit more activity here now.:-wave

Guest CaptRolo

Hi All ; I'm Hanging in there too .CaptRolo