Sign in to follow this  
Chesney

UKS Chivenor

Yes, I did send , to your Freeuk address, as listed in your v-tail glider readme. If it does not arrive, let me know and I will send it in smaller batches. Some ISP's limit the size of e-mails they will handle.Anyway, it has not been returned to me as undeliverable or address not known, so maybe it is just hanging about.Incidentally, thanks for all the other info.Ches

Guest glidernut

Iv still not got nuthin.Youll hav to send it in smaller lumps.glidernut

Glidernut and Ches,You can use the free service of www.yousendit.com to send up to 1 GB by EMail, the data are uploaded to a free server and the target email will receive a short message with the special link-key to download the attachment. All without registration. You got then the attachment via FTP. I think this will be a way for new megatiles also. :-wave agtim