Sign in to follow this  
Guest fu3

Goin' sailin'

Guest fu3

33 downloads and only 17 views of this thread. This tells me:* A lot of people don't follow the forums but just get updates from the library :-roll* The yachts are at least as popular as Chivenor!!If anyone else wants the yacht club package (minus the line of yachts), Chris is doing one as part of Sanfran 2006. If you can't wait, let me know and I'll post it here. I don't want to post it in the library or we'll have 2 different packages for the same place...:-wave

"A lot of people don't follow the forums but just get updates from the library"That is disappointing if it's true. I have always wondered why there aren't more posts on the FU3 forum in any given timeframe. It would help all of us regulars here if more of the newbies and/or "library lurkers" could post some comments every now and again. You know, thoughts and ideas etc. It would make this place look busy again, and we might even get another chat organised ;-)Chris Low.PS. I have only added one type of yacht model to my marina packages. It took me enough time to replace the 2D sailboats in FORTY-FIVE packages, and I don't fancy extending the job up to 2007 by messing around with hundreds of different versions !

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest fu3

Chris,Yeah, I find it utterly strange - or there's something amiss with either or both counters! I think it probably has to do with people using automated updates. I used to get them years ago but I stopped because they always seemed to be saying that I'd posted something :-roll Well, not really, but when when the pulse is as thin as it has been, it's not too hard to keep up. Gone are the Mondays when I'd log in and see heaps of new, interesting stuff :-( I wonder what it would take to bring it back - there are obviously still a heap of users. This is one reason why I've taken to trying to post and comment regularly - at least us regulars get to share stuff ;)Maybe someone should post a download called 'FU3 update' and when you click on it, just takes you straight here? At least we'd get a good count of who's still keen to upgrade their FU3 :-lol And don't worry, I wasn't intending you to place 3591 new boats! I've created a couple of 'yacht race' packages around the Bay and near Half Moon Bay. Makes flying along the coast a bit more fun ;)As to a chat, now I have the right setup, I could finally attend one without having to annoy anyone else - except other attendees :-lol