Sign in to follow this  
Guest evansgg

EGLCC2004fix1.zip

Guest evansgg

Can someone remind me how to install this fix please. No readme with the file and I have forgotten. It is a fix for London City Airport to stop planes sinking into the runway I think.

Guest glidernut

evansgg,Try this, open that package in fled and jigl one of the models about a bit,and all the models in that package should snap to the new terain hight.If that dont work then I dont know what will.I foolishly sent my UK-South CDs to sumone els without makeing a bakup copyof them, then my PC dide and to save my UK-South insterlation I had to copymy UK-South insterlation to CDs without compresing them, 27 CDs it took.And one of them was a bit suspect.I then put the hole lot on my new PC but its not quight as it was, its abit corupted.Im nouw wating for a new set of UK-South CDs, and Iill start agen from scrach.But Im not looking forwerd to doing it, "bicous if I remember corectly" sum of the files at the hotel dont hav good instructions with them.Ps, Did you take Agtim up on his Switzerland offer?SUMONE SHOULD!glidernut.

Guest evansgg

Hi Gildernut,Re your reply to my question.1. I assume your jiggle files about is an amusing answer, a bit like pick up the PC and shake the box.2. You want a copy of UKSouth I would be more than happy to send you a copy of mine if you have not arranged this already email me direct on evansgg1@yahoo.com.au.3. I did reply privately to Andre but did not get a response. I think he said he had more than 50% of Switzerland done so I figured I would offload the old version from my system and wait for the new one.

Guest glidernut

evansgg,No it wasant ment as just an amusing answer.I ment it as a proper solootion.If your not familier with Fled folow thees instructions:Open Fled.exe, File, Open package, select LondEast, ok, Objects, Edit Airport... select eglc, ok, "you should nouw be looking verticaly douwn on LondEast airport,and you should also be abel to hear the seaguls there".Nouw what you hav to do is moov one of the models a littl bit, any model will do, but not the runway, you might moov it too much and hav dificalty lining it back up to where it should be.I sergest you moov one of the smaller models that dont realy mater, a tree perhaps.You moov the model by first hilighting it with a left clik of the mous, which givs it a boubding box, and then drag and drop it while holding douwn the right mouwsbutern, then left clik to get rid of the bouwnding box.Exit Fled and when prompted, say yes saving the changes.Nouw when you land at LondEast you should not sink into the runway.The runway should nouw be flat on the graound and not floting a littl abuv it.Mooving one of that packages models has the afect of puting all the models in thatpackage to what ever grouwnd leval you hav.I am expecting the UK CDs to arive in the post any day nouw, but if for sum reasan thay dont cum, I will giv you a call, thanks for the offer. <3. I did reply privately to Andre but did not get a response.>Iill get back to you privatly on that. glidernut.

Guest R_Driscoll

evansgg, I don't know if you have the correct version of terrain height installed here. Agtim has redone all of south England with a new terrain mapping, and EGLCC was rewritten to take advantage of this. At this point, all of the major packages have been rewritten for agtim's new GEOTAG. You should not have to adjust any model heights at all.

Guest evansgg

>evansgg, I don't know if you have the correct version of>terrain height installed here. Agtim has redone all of south>England with a new terrain mapping, and EGLCC was rewritten to>take advantage of this. At this point, all of the major>packages have been rewritten for agtim's new GEOTAG. You>should not have to adjust any model heights at all.Yeah thanks Rob. The more I mess with this the more I am sure I have b******d something up. My other airports have floating objects now and the ATC thing shows UK text dialogue but has US ATC voice wise. As I am going to get a new PC fairly shortly I might leave it as I will do new installations on that one. Thx for your input.