Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

Beechcraft B1900D (Gmax)

Hi fellow simmers, I wish I could model (maybee one day)Just a general request for a Beechcraft B1900D (Gmax).........Ed:-cool

Mike :)P l l l l l l e a s e :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

See guys? That's how you get an airplane built! :-)Mike Stone

I think I`m going to change my name to Edwina!:-lol .........EdBTW I do like the PAD B1900D but it does not display properly as ai traffic etc

The Beech 1900D would be wonderful, thanks Mike. :-)If there are any other gmax modelers out there ?, a 757 would also be a great addition. :-) :-)Please and thank you.SteveCYYZ

Brillient !!!!!!!!I am going to get new brushes ,New paints Download Lots of B1900D photographs ,Finish all my request paints,Clear up my hard drive ,get the best B1900d Panel I can find ,Get some Sounds then.....................Do you think it will be ready by then ? :)

There is a nice panel from Marcello Lugari at Avsim Library I found If anybody needs one There are So many B1900 livery that I could be busy for a very long time :)A really useful Plane for Ai I am thinking to replace all the cessna float planes that I have never seen in Europe :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxx

I have to agree, the Beech 1900 family is well represented by PAD, but the model is definitely getting long in the tooth. There are SOOOO many interesting liveries for this one too. Mike, you are just the man to step up and do this one!! :)Hornit

Hex Air B1900D about to lose his license at LFPO!....well said Anniette......thanks Mike......Edwina :-lol

Hey Edwina,I shall remember you when I first fly my Brand new B1900 from Mike Stone as the girl who Made it possible with your Great timeing of your Posting :)THank you xxxxxxxxxxx Anniette

Your just pathetic, just because she is a French Female!:-lolMike, see my begging below to Alpha!!

Annette,Pleeeese, do the ATR-42-300 in the Continental Express livery!!!See, I'm trying to woo you too!!!!xoxoxoxo :-smooch

Certainly wsieffert ,I shall do it at once for you :)Just finishing the Tahiti one i am doing for Jeff !See thats how yer get a repaint Guys ;)Anniette xxxxxxxxxxx