Sign in to follow this  

Aircraft included in FS2002Pro not being recognized

After having extreme frustration with the captions in FS2000 (I'm hearing-impaired), I finally brought fs2002pro, I'm enjoying it tremendously. This one rocks... so easy to follow everything so far.I do, however have one problem. 3 craft that came with the game:De Havilland Dash8_100MD 83 (Mcdonnell-Douglas/Boeing MD 83)PA 28-180 (Piper Cherokee 180)Are not being recognized in the list of aircraft. They came with the game, shouldn't Fs2002 be listing them? I have 3 other aircraft I've installed using Addit Pro, I have no problems whatsoever with them at all. It's the ones listed above I got problems with. Any fixes for this?

Thank you, Josh! It is so appreicated. I hate it when M$ does things like that.

I found a nice little file that unlocks all 3:http://ftp.avsim.com/library/sendfile.php?DownloadID=11529 fromCategory: FS2002 Aircraft Fix for Default FS2002 Pro Aircraft File Description:Fixes some general issues with the default flight models in fs2002 professional, like ground handling, induced drag and moments of inertia. Please check the text file for more details. Also included are the air files and panel configuration files for the MD83, Dash-8 and Cherokee 180 to make them flyable as well as a new F4u-1 air file. (MR)Filename: fs2002_fm1.zip Added: 25th October 2001 Downloads: 13316 Author: Wells Sullivan Size: 78kb