Sign in to follow this  
Guest andy9164

Sincere Apologies

Guest andy9164

I am sorry I havent been around for a long time and could spend pages listing the good and bad reasons why, but I wont bore you with the details. However, glad to see things are still alive and kicking.I have just installed both FU3 (original) and UKS, totally seperate installs, on a new PC and all works well apart from I have no sound. This happens in both versions. The whirring engines at the begining is ok but then after about 30 seconds, nothing, not even the "thumps" when clicking on the menu selections.Anyone have any ideas?I am also so way behind on my install of UKS so if anybody has an up to date copy I would be grateful if you could send me a copy, expenses paid for the disks and postage of course. I see posts about new elevations etc.I still have all my Liverpool models saved away on the pc somewhere and I will eventually get round to finishing it.Nice to be back and any help would be most appreciated.Andy

Guest Staggerwing

Wow... that sound problem seems so familiar from WAY back, but just can't remember.. it's a quick fix if I remember right.

Hello Andy.No problem.You do not have to feel sorry.The flightsims is still in great development,. with and without both your and our addons relations, that's life of developing the all simmers lifetime.- that said some people are able to do more, outside the limit to do more out of old software like FU3.And I salute the clever people like you who are able to do things like good addons for this simulator.It is amasing. The best seaplane and glider sim is still there in fu3.I still hope that The new sim of microsoft can give us a bettersim in many ways,- so far it seems like they have grown up in some ways, and listening to the people.Let's hope.Take care.Lars Peter.:-wave

Hi Andy,Glad to hear all FU3 version are working, the new elevation thread below is an old one of feb. 2005 there is no new release of UKS since this time and you have the last version including Liverpool.Glad to see the airport one day :-)Sound Problem: sorry never heared about such a behavier, no idee ...or try alt O jump into the fu3 option and make change may be this will reactivate the sound ? Must be a Soundcard driver problem.hope you find a solution :-wave agtim