Sign in to follow this  
Lars Peter

Fu3 flights

Hello.I've seen a little silence in this forum lately, so I'll dig up some screenshots from this great sim.-new flights, and some old.Take care.Lars Peter.

Guest R_Driscoll

Great shots, and esp the Seattle ones capture the appeal of this sim, the photorealism (remembering it came out at a time when MSFS was boasting "as real as it gets" with some very primitive graphics - or maybe that slogan came later). The mist effect there is excellent.Robert.

Guest glidernut

Hi all,2 snaps of Seattl, one with the tyd in, and one with the tyd out.Iv had this (tyd out) snap-shot for so long nouw that I hav longsince forgoten how it cum about.glidernut.

Guest glidernut

Roges galary,Do you know how thy are?glidernut.

John.Seems like a series of fu3 gallery,.I do not know where it comes from, but nr.3 is my picture.Must be an older topic from Years behind.Lars Peter.;-)

Guest glidernut

yes Lars Peter, thats you, number 3.Its the first time your pictuer has been seen hear on avsim FU3 foram.I got your pictuer off a driving licens, well I think it was a driving licens,I carnt read foran.For all I know it might hav been a mug shot from the CIA or Interpol records.Its the first time that number 2 and number 4 has been seen hear as well.1) Allan Dawson2) Cristian Arezzini3) Lars Peter Galaasen4) Steffen Schiedek5) John Lewis--------or glidernut, the hansum one 6) Robert Driscoll---or RobD7) Jon PointI colected them with the intention of doing a compalation snap,a sort of colarge of every one hear, but not inuf peopl sent me there snaps,and I never got round to doing it. glidernut.

Guest R_Driscoll

Well I think the whole bunch are handsome. In a rugged sort of way. But I wouldn't want to meet them in a dark alley.Also,They must sell quite a few gumboots in Seattle.Thanks John,

Guest juvat2

Here's a couple of old one's from Flt95. Denali. JimB.

These screenshots from yesteryear are really impressive. Granted, the scenery area was small but this still looks great by today's standard. Remember, this was pre-FS98 :-)Hans Petter

... and it's still runing very smooth under WinXP ! :-wave agtim

Guest fu3

Oh my Gawd :-eekPLEASE don't use THAT photo for anything :-lolYeah, I wish I knew where my old FU1 went. Same with my old joystick... Ahhh, divorce does that to you ;)Regards,Jon PointGlide Distance: It's not thinking that you won't make it. It's not the <> from the power line as you clip it with the mains. It's not the heavy touchdown that makes your head nearly hit the panel. No, you really know you're cooked when the guy at your window isn't the FAA, it's the carpark attendant!

Guest simflyer

Friends, please can anybody help to fly FU3 under Win XP ? Thanks Kid

Guest glidernut

Hi simflyer, welcom abord.Q) Does FU3 work under XP ?Ses it dus, it works perfectly under XP.Houwever, regardles of your operateing sistem,If your video card is an NVIDIA, then you will need a Patch.There are three Patches, so be cairful to get the right one. [link:ftp.avsim.com/library/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=fu3patch.exe&Author=&CatID=03aLGFU3 | This takes you to the US patch,][link:ftp.avsim.com/library/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=fu3depat.exe&Author=&CatID=03aLGFU3 ] This takes you to the Germany patch,Install FU3 ferst, and then click on the patch.I licke to put the patch in the maine Flight3 Folder, and then click on it.Cum back and let us know what you think of it.or if you hit any snags.glidernut.