Sign in to follow this  
Chesney

Posting problem

Hi all,My problem is I cannot post pictures. I have used Paintshop Pro and Photoplus 10 to produce the jpg

Guest glidernut

All I can sergest is that you click on the forum help thing just abouv the yelow rectangl, up and to the right of this mesage. Forums Manager: Ken Salter Need forum help? click here!Mind you, Iv just clicked on it my self but all I got was the (The page cannot be displayed) thing!glidernut

Hi Ches,Send this pictures via email to me and I try to post it for you then we will see if this is a browser problem or picture problem. :-wave agtim

Guest glidernut

Agtim,Thats a good idea, I should hav thort of it my self.Iv just been on the phone with Ches, and he is just going out to a meetingat an airfeald about Vigilat motergliders, aparantly he was a Vigilat instructerfor 30 yers.So he wont be sending you anything imeadeatly, cus hes just off out.glidernut.

Hi Ches,Have just received your pictures and I can open them all.Now here follows the posting test of your picturesAir Cadet Vigilanthttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/149570.jpgProblems with ship traffic at IOWhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/149571.jpgseems all working fine - it's your Browser, I am using Firefox 1.0.6I have not tried the gif file because the sum is then larger than 150kto upload here. :-wave agtim

I use IE6 - haven't tried Firefox yet. Have switched off my cookiewall program so here are the 2 pictures Agtim posted successfully. Fingers crossed!!That did not work.Switched off the firewall (Zonealarm) this time.That did not work.Switched off the antivirus this time.That did not work.Just copied the url by hand this time. Cheshttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/149626.jpg

Hurray! I've found a way to post pics!!!That one is the new Vigilant over Chivenor.Ches

Hi Ches, congrats :-)So you just have to remember the picture ID and enter the URL.I do not use IE6 on this old computer ( still win95 :-))but IE5.5 and Firefox are running fine for AVSIM .My Zonealarm is on.I don't understand what happens with your access.Do you have sent the error message to AVSIM support ? :-wave agtim

Andre,What's the weather like back in 1995 ? ;-)Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest glidernut

:-jumpyglidernut :-jumpy:-jumpy

I don't understand the problem either.I've tried the Avsim forum help link at the top of the page several times and it always times out leaving me with the Microsoft search page. Not very helpful!But at least I can post pictures, even if it is a bit convoluted.Ches

Hi Chris, it's fine for standard surfing on the net. My XP machine is connected for Google Earth only then this is not working with this old one :-). With this old one I take my first flight with FU1 and FU2 no longer installed on it (max. 4 frames/sec.) :-wave agtim