Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flugzeugler

Return to FU3 after three years

Guest Flugzeugler

Hi all. I was an occasional poster here around 2002/2003, under a different name. However, I got a new PC in Summer 2003 and never did get round to installing FU2 & 3.I am amazed (and pleased) to see the forum still going strong after all this time.I have been using MSFS2002 since (I only dabble and am not a hardcore user). I recently had a hankering to go back to FU3 but couldn't find my discs. However, PC World had FU3 on sale for

Guest glidernut

Helow mister Return, for whant of a beter name.Welcom abord. <1. If I buy FU2 to get the SF scenery will I have to reinstall

Guest Flugzeugler

Thanks for that Glidernut. I see what you mean about it possibly being easier to reinstall!

Regarding the path to the CD ROM mine happens to be reg_cd_path e:flight simulatorsFU3CDROMsanfranmapsIn other words, you won't have to keep spinning a CD if you elect to put all of the maps in a folder on a PC drive.Hans Petter