Sign in to follow this  
Guest wpsaturn

I search FU1 for win95 version ...please Help!!!

Guest wpsaturn

Hi all.Isearch FU1 for win95 about 1years.....1years!but i can't find that...I'm want flying FU1 hoop course.Please help me...anyone tell me where download fu1 win95 full version..

Guest effyouthree

There were demos available online, but the full version might be hard to find these days. I had it but lost it when I moved house somehow :-(Regards,**************Jonathan Point**************"I'd rather be down here wishing I was up there than up there wishing I was down here"

Hi,here is a link for the demo with just 1 areahttp://www.fileplanet.com/11328/10000/file...-for-Windows-95FU1 is working fine on XPFrom time to time there are FU1 Win95 or DOS version at EBAY.I have a german version (DOS and WIN95)with a lot of work it's even possible to create new region for it.once I tried to convert FU1 area to FU3 see http://www.agtim.ch/fu3/makingof.php3 :-wave agtim

Guest wpsaturn

Hellow FU1 DOS version and FU1 Win9X demo are already i have...but demo version can't fly hoop courseonly 1 plane and terrainDOS version is not working my winxp sp2.I tried playing dos version but i can't......then i help FU1 Win95 full version user(sorry about my wrong english)

Guest wpsaturn

hi~agtimNo..im live in South Korea.

try to combine file from your DOS version with the Demo Version.there are a lot of missing files in the demo.the region, scenery and plane files in DOS are the same as for the demo or Win95 version. Analyse the file structure and look inside the config files to see the path for data and resources.The region folder are in the demo but the files are wrong or empty. hope this can help. :-wave agtim

Guest wpsaturn

hi.hmmm...i have FU1 DOS version and WIN95 DEMOhow can i do that?can you explain me? please.

Guest twsimfan

Where in South Korea do you live?I only ask because I spent 18 months there a long, long, time ago. :)

Install both version and look at the file structure.replace the missing or empty files of the demo by the dos filesask again if you need more details. :-wave agtim

Guest wpsaturn

thanks to your help..Then i flying Hoop course??I'll try it...your advice.

Guest twsimfan

"im live in Seoul."Me too or at least I did in 1972 & 1973. I was on the big US Army base at Yong San Compound. For a US Navy guy like me (at that time) a big Army base was more foreign to me than Korea itself. Especially since I arrived in Korea after spending 2 years in Japan. In some ways Korea is completely different from Japan but in other ways it was very similar at least to the eyes of this American.Neither looked at all like something you would find in Ohio or London... London was where I went after Seoul and it could at times seem more foreign to me that either Japan or Korea... sometimes the language barriers were tougher to. ;)Seoul is a very large city. Can you give me some idea of what district you live in? Where you work? Don't worry... not trying to track you down... just curious since I did once live there. :)