Sign in to follow this  
Guest AndrewMal

Guest usaircon

Hey everyone i had 2 questions.1. Who makes the best 757?2. and what is the web site fur the place that u can d/l the IADG A320 & f50

Sad Reallity,The Beautiful Boeing 757 is the most underdeveloped aircraft for FS2002.It seem's as though this plane is cursed as several project,(Euroflight,Posky) have either been cancelled or seriously delayed for several reasons. A suggestion has been made to dreamfleet as a propsed project.You can purchase a 757 by PSS over at Justflight.com however it its not made for FS2000.Frankly I am not impressed with the current freeware offerings the only one worth considering is by Michael Toussaint however you will need to do a little web searching to locate it down.Ariane puts out a payware 757 but IMO not worth the bucks.I know this isnt the response you were looking for maybe some other readers can add to this. http://www.flightsimnetwork.com/dcforum/Us...9d503cc53ab.jpg

There are tons of great 757s at http://avsim.com/ffg/ . I fly them all the time in fs2002. You need to get your own panel. Lots of liveries all free. Tim

Guest A32X

Maybe PFG will make a 757,Or PIC!!! :-)

In my opinon, after much study. Boeing makes the best 757....(chuckle)Actually IMHO (again), the 757 that is in CO. Paint and built for use with PIC767 is the nicest I have "flown".Timothy

And for the former IADG A320 just go to www.precision-simdesigns.com

There ia an America West by Brandon Williams available at my site on the Aircraft Download page 4 that seems to work pretty well. I am guessing it won't do well as AI aircraft though. There will also be a UPS version there later today.

for AI use Indesign makes one www.web-indesign.com

Guest AndrewMal

For sure it's got to be the old EuroFlight's 757...luckily they're still availible in Continental and American Airlines colors on AVSIM and Flightsim.com. POSKY's will be great when it comes out too, but we'll have to wait a LONG time for that says Lee.-Andrew