Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ben Clark

It's been a while

Guest Ben Clark

Hi there, it's been a while since I was on here. Must be 3 or 4 years now. Mostly due to my joystick dieing and then one of my FU3 cd's being severely scratched. But I've got a new joystick and new copies of FU3 and FU2 :) so I can get back into it.Anyway, hi to anyone who remembers me.Time to download some new everything for my (still) favourite sim and contact someone about aquiring UK.All the best,Ben

Hello Ben.Good to see you back in this forum.A lot of new upgrades to download for this sim. in the library.Me too is still using FU3, and having a lot of fun with this.I am very busy in my real life, so I have just time to visit this forum from time to time, and do some flights.Good to see you back.Take care.Lars Peter.:-wave

Hi Ben,Welcome back :-), we are still aliveDid you change the login name ? :-wave agtim

Guest fu3

Hey Ben,Welcome back! Lotsa new goodies about for the old FU3 ;-)Regards,Jon Point

Welcome back, Ben. If you're interested in my Seattle 2005 and SanFran 2006 packs, just send a quick e-mail to the following address....Christopher dot Low at btinternet dot comYou can get them both from the FU3 file library, but there are some subtle changes and additions in the very latest versions :-)PS. It's worth mentioning here that Jon Point should take a large slice of the credit for the SanFran 2006 addon pack. He is responsible for building the vast majority of the new models included in the pack.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Jon,I know that you're very busy with night lights and Seattle terrain elevations these days, but..........I'd still like to see some new bridges in the SanFran region. If you're interested in collaborating on a BRIDGE PACK, then let me know.** When I say "collaborating", I mean that you do most of the work, and I deliver the results :-lol

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Ben Clark

I'm glad to hear it.I can't remember my log in name from way back then. I might have called myself biopak or dc0de. But i'm sure i signed some posts as Ben Clark.I was the one who first found the source for uk aerial images and made a megatile out of them ;)Ben

Hi Ben,Yes it was biopak :-)I remember the Start with your first tile around Brighton.Now the full range exist (16 Gigabytes) with an accurate elevation mesh. :-wave agtim

Guest CaptRolo

Welcome back Ben.CaptRolo