Sign in to follow this  
Guest mad grover

noob library listins

Guest mad grover

would it still work if i put parking spots for other planes?my airport needs its own part of the aiplan so his wont incorperate my own airport.

Hi Chris,I do that since the release of it was in the library :-) but just for the UK and Switzerland region. Seattle is still original.Most time are flights in UK and Switzerland, very seldom in US.:-wave Andre

The High Detail AI Pack replaces the plane MODELS, so if you install it, you will see the more detailed planes at ALL airports, including your own.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Hi,The new elevation is made from the new NASA elevation data and make a better landscape around Seattle, but most airport is then hilly and becomes unusable unless it is first flattened again.look here for more infoshttp://library.avsim.net/index.php?CatID=l...&Go=Change+ViewYour airport is just a bit too high so the runway are in the middle of the planes but the area is flat and the airport usable.Look at the avsim library for more add on and tools and at my fu3-page for technical explanation. www.agtim.ch/fu3:-wave agtim