Sign in to follow this  
Guest mad grover

can someone send me the entire san fran pack?

Guest mad grover

my disk has an error so i cant install san fran.can sumone plz send me the entire package please!

Guest fu3

Do you mean the original CDs or the Sanfran "pack" by Chris Low? Regards,Jon Point

Guest mad grover

i mean the full contents of a san fran pack that actually works.send it in chunks if you have to coz it might be a bit bigregardsmad grover

Guest fu3

I have ISOs of the disks - ~600MB each. I have a "working" Sanfran AND I have a 'full' Sanfran (with all of Chris' packages). The 'full' one won't work with my other stuff - too many airports, radio frequency clashes etc but works fine if you only fly around Sanfran. I did a separate install when I was testing with Chris.The "working" one is probably useless to others, as it is full of extra models and packages, mostly unreleased.Best thing is to do a complete install with the original disks, then simply delete the Seattle stuff and copy your existing (working) Seattle over it. There is no way that I know of to integrate Sanfran post-install, in a way that allows one to fly between regions.As I spend most of my time around Seattle, this doesn't phase me ;)BTW, seeing that you are using the new elevation, I thought I'd say that I've redone a lot of airports to suit the terrain. Now I know that someone else is developing stuff for it, I suppose I should upload them!PS I need an email address to send to...Regards,Jon Point

Guest mad grover

look! i dont have the new elavation! unless it was a design flaw when making the game and ive got a newer game than you then i do but ive not downloaded any elavation things.next i need you to send me your san fran that works. just copy seperate things into zips >100 kb and post them here coz there is absalutley no place i can find with the entire san fran pack intact.finally you seem to misunderstand. my san fran doesnt work coz theres a few files completley missing. not broken missing. and i dont know which ones so i need the entire pack coz i havent seen san fran yet, therefore in your next reply can you put the zips in.thanksmad groverps. im putting a new update on with a proper readme.pss. its GroveR airlines not grove ( the hint is in my name!)

Why don't you just buy another copy of Flight Unlimited 2 ? Even though Sold Out Software have stopped production, you should still be able to find plenty of copies from mail order companies, or GAME stores.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

"The working one is probably useless to others, as it is full of extra models and packages, mostly unreleased"Does this "working" version include any new bridges ? I would still love to see detailed versions of the Dumbarton and Benicia-Martinez bridges, if nothing else. It would certainly encourage me to get flying again in FU3 ;-)

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest mad grover

if it has new models in it then send me over the new models

Guest fu3

I should revisit it, by the sound of it :-lol :-lol Just fiddling with a few things - looks like some more FU3 time for me :-hahRegards,Jon Point

I'm still trying to work out if you want the entire San Francisco REGION, or just a copy of my SanFran 2006 upgrade pack. If it's the latter, then that can easily be solved.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest mad grover

yes i need the ENTIRE REIGION. mine is as useful as a 5 sq inch reigion... useless!

Just buy another copy of Flight Unlimited 2. The Sold Out Software version is only

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest mad grover

why when you could just send me the pack in what? 5 minutes?

Guest Seadog

Hi Grover,Interesting to see such talent and interest at your age.Let me take a bit of the burden off Chris and answer your question. He can answer for himself, but he's a prolific creator of original material himself, and is likely a bit put off by your question.You ask why you should buy FU II instead of having someone just send it to you as easy as pie.The plain and simple answer is that to do so is to commit a crime. It's illegal. Just that simple. It is commercial, copyright-protected software, and taking it without paying for it is stealing.You just created a copyright-protected work of your own, by making new stuff to go in FU III. If someone else were to copy your work and claim it as their own, that would be stealing your stuff, and you would rightfully be enormously peeved. The same rights that protect your work also protect FU II. You can't just take it from the owners.That's the whole answer to your question of "Why?" and the reason no one is going to simply send you the commercial product while it is offered for sale by the owners and has not been abandoned to the public domain.I'm sure you, as a creator of original work, can understand the reasons.-Seadog

Guest Seadog

Mad Grover -Now that you've had a bit of time to digest that response, and exercise the "Mad" part of your screen name, let me offer you something that might work.As pretty clearly stated, I'll have no part of breaking the law. But, your original message wasn't entirely clear, and there may be a way I could help you.If the disk error you mention in your original post is a disk error on your own, legitimate, full retail copy of FU II, and you want to send me those useless disks, I'll make CD's of FU II (or a DVD, your choice) for you and send it to you, if you are in the United States.That's the deal: a one-for-one swap, your useless stuff in exchange for useful stuff. That way, I'll simply be doing warranty work and not breaking the law.Will that work for you?-Seadog