Sign in to follow this  
Guest mad grover

can someone send me the entire san fran pack?

I'm curious to know how I could send you nearly a gigabyte of data in 5 minutes :-hmmmWe really do want to help you out here, but you aren't making it particularly easy for us. Sending you copies of the FU2 disks would (as Seadog has already stated) be illegal. The Sold Out version of FU2 is available to buy from mail order companies, at an incredibly low price. You could order it today, and receive it through your letterbox tomorrow morning. Problem solved !

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest fu3

Did this get sorted? It sorta fell apart I think!1. If you want the Sanfran region, you need FU2. Buy the "SoldOut" FU2 re-release.2. You have to do a fresh install of FU3 to use it (it will ask for the disks during install). You cannot install it over FU3.3. If you have the disks but are getting errors during installation, copy the CDs to your HD and use the HD copies for install.4. Do not close windows! When installing the Sanfran set, popup windows may appear - ignore them! Closing any FU2 window has stopped my installs before. Only pay attention to the FU3 install windows. When you've finished, there should be a window showing with a P51(?) on it. NOW you can close it.As I said, I have a backup of the CDs, so I can send you any files you need - just not the entire 2 CD set as that's cheating ;-) PS Don't use 2 drives to install it. I stupidly thought that it would save time, but it gets the disk order wrong and you forget which disk in which drive :-lolPPS The fastest way to install is to copy the entire set (5 CDs) into individual folders on your HD and run it from there. PPPS Once it is working, burn a DVD copy of the entire 'Flight3' folder. Future reinstallation is just a matter of copying ;)Regards,Jon Point

Guest Seadog

>Did this get sorted? It sorta fell apart I think!>I've heard nothing further. -Seadog

Ah, yes captain... gone awfully quiet out there.I hope young Grover hangs in there, he obviously has plenty of talent.CheersBruce H