Sign in to follow this  
agtim

New Video Ambri LSPM Switzerland

There is a new video at YouTube AI traffic around Ambri LSPM and over the Swiss Alpes

:-wave agtim

Guest Seadog

That's really breathtaking scenery. I know your representation of glaciers looks better than Flight Sim 2004, for sure, and so do the sheer mountains. Thanks for posting that. I also like hearing the actual sounds of the aircraft and the ATC, as opposed to hearing some mystical musical piece. You're becoming quite the accomplished film maker with that new card of yours. :-beerchug -Seadog

The next video at YouTube is a flight with the Mustang P51D from Ambri up to lake Ritom and then down via Olivone, Biasca to the small airfield of Lodrino.

:-wave agtim

Guest Seadog

I watched this one the day you posted it, Andre, and just forgot to reply. What a race car that Mustang is.Am I the only one viewing these oeuvres? Well, you have one fan at least, but the box office receipts may not support much more of your work. :-roll -Seadog

Guest Kestrel 2

Great to see those mountains. Thanks for sharing, agtim!