Sign in to follow this  
Guest Forsite

Hello everyone, noob needing assistance?

Guest Forsite

Hi, I love flight unlimited 3 and I had flight unlimited 2 so I have the entire San Francisco and Seattle and I am wondering how do I update my flight unlimited 3 scenery libraries and would downloading the scenery packages cause any problems.Thank you very much.

Hi Forsite,Just go to the 'Library listings' on the opening page of the forum and browse the links. I'm no IT expert, but thanks to some of the contributors on here [ Chris Low in particular ] quickly learnt how to make the most of the downloads on offer.They are easy to unzip and install - just make sure you check the 'read me' file first !They will massively enhance your FU 3 experience.Enjoy and welcome !Stuart Pearson:-)

Guest fu3

Just watch the total number of airports AND if you're using outer terrain. You CAN get radio conflicts. Its no real problem, just remove some!I can't run all of the packages together because I do a bit in OT ;)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/176909.jpgRegards,Jon Point