Sign in to follow this  

VATSIM

What exactly is this and where can i find some ingo in this?

Guest flightpro08

VATSIM (Virtual Air Traffic Control Simualtion) is exactly what the title states. It's a place where you can intereact with REAL people working as air traffic controllers in an online enviournment. I am personally a dedicated pilot (500+ hours) and a Controller at Los Angeles. I LOVE VATSIM, and would never fly again without it. In fact, I don't remember the last time I used FS2k2 or FS2k without being connected to VATSIM. You can get more information on VATSIM at as well as in the AVSIM "VATSIM" forum. I hope to see you in the virtual skies someday. Ryan-Flightpro08 :-cool[link:www.taxiwaysigns.com]Taxiwaysigns.com

Talk about a world wide system. I am talking to a Korean guy who is flying a Seoul-LAX route right now in a B744 over the Pacific somewhere while I am right now enroute to ORD in a A320. Awesome.

Eric 

wow this sounds amazing! Im made an acount with vatsim now but im confused on where to go on from now. BTW how does this perform qith a 56k connection?