Sign in to follow this  
Guest kevsun

UK Airports , how do i add to FU3 folder.

Guest kevsun

HI,I have downloaded a winrar file for UK Airports South Region from the Avsim file library. So i unzipped it and read the readme instructions but having trouble finding "packages folder" in the FU3 program files, there doesnt seem to be a folder with that name. I have contacted the owner of the file, but no reply. I hope someone can help me, please. Much appreciated.ThanksKev

Guest colsie12

Most FU3 packages will require a packages folder. You must create one. They do not have one as default. Whilst upgrading your sim download the new config file and a few new files as well. I need to download a winrar reader mines will only read .zip files not .rar. I recomend creating the packages folder. Download the switzerland scenery they appear to give a good clear instruction on the packages folder. Many folders have to be created in FU3 for us to put add-ons in sometimes. We have advanced the game to more than it was designed for. We have created the ultimate free (minus buying the base sim) flight sim in a sense. I am looking at ways to alter the FU3 config file to allow an unlimited number of airports but thsi will take time which I do not have at this moment as I have exams which I must focus on.Hope this helps.