Sign in to follow this  
Hans_Petter

Wake

While I was logging a few flights on my father's PC I tried the good ol' Muskrat again. When I landed on the water I popped outside and was reminded of an effects problem -- the wake looks like a thin line of bubbles :( Does anyone know how this effect is coded? We have discussed the possibility of better clouds and a more realistic wake would be nice too.Hans Petter

Hello Hans,I agree, an improved wake effect is needed. I hope it can be enhanced because I've always suspected that knowledge can be used towards developing contrails, or smoke.JimB

dual boot: win8.1pro64bit (primary) | win10pro64bit  | mobo: MSI Prestige x570 Creation | cpu and cooler:  AMD 5950X; Noctua NH-U12A | ram: 4each 8gb sticks of ddr4-3200 CORSAIR Vengeance LPX CMK16GX4M2Z3200C16 | gpu:  nvidia RTX2070Super Founders Edition| lcd: LG 24" 4k, LG 24UD58-B

Guest fu3

Folks,I'd love to know about this one. I'm surprised it isn't covered by the CFG file but there's no reference there. Maybe someone can do one of those memory dump thingys to see what happens when you strike water. There seem to be 2 effects; one is like a splashing wave, the other is the trailing blue dots. If we could control the wave action, maybe we could get an improvement?Regards,Jon Point