Sign in to follow this  
Guest feres

FLED Parking Spots

Guest feres

Jon, you create models and planes on your own, which 3d modeling software do you use? c.feres!

Guest fu3

Feres,I will move this to another post - I think we've hijacked this one long enough! Look for the 'Modelling Tools' post ;)Regards,Jon Point

Feres,Did you receive my e-mail regarding the AI planes and LEG statements ?Chris Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest feres

Yes Chris, thank you for the email. But the last three days have been very busy for me, lot's of business to do in the office. I will answer next week, I want to test some things and will come back then. (likely with additional questions...) so long, feres!

Guest CaptRolo

Jon Point; Those were the days when we were all trying to make Fu3 better with not much coordination between developers . Lots of action and exciting new stuff .Now the forum has matured into a storehouse of knowledge and developers still making our flight sim the best real life simulation. MY thanks to all of you .CaptRolo