Sign in to follow this  
Guest CaptRolo

Flight Planner

Guest CaptRolo

I found an excellent Flight Planner for you pilots that like to fly useing waypoints ,ndb,vor,ils.WWW.SeattleAvionics.com It is called Voyager Free flight .It's free and requires a uptodate computer with good video card.This is one of the best free programs avaibable. Also for real pilots .I often fly 500 mi at a time with one or two stops. CaptRolo

The free flight planner is installed. However, I was a bit intimidated by the configuration set-up. What did you enter regarding personalia, ratings etc?

Guest CaptRolo

You can put what ever (I used student you can edit your pilot profile later)and for the DUAT acess code use 01234567 (Help file says to if you don't have one)I often fly IFR and it tells me I'm Not rated for it.Fly at own RISKbut this for my use in Flight sim only .So I fly whatever I choose. Again this is excellent and also for real pilots .Of course yearly subscriptions are avaible for keeping current with FAA charts plus extras AOPA members get access to more HAPPY FLYINGCaptRolo